Hello friends! There are few patterns I have made more than once, and only a handful I've made three or more times. Some would call these "TNT" or "tried and true" patterns. At this time in my sewing career, these would include: By Hand London Anna Dress, Deer & Doe Plantain T-shirt, Simplicity 2451 Skirt, Simplicity 1690 Top, Sewaholic Renfrew

And now let's welcome to the club... the Kitschy Coo Lady Skater Dress!




Pattern: This is my third time sewing up the Lady Skater, and it is definitely an easy sew, even in stripes! The size, construction, and everything is the same as the first two versions (in red ponte, and sequin stripes). I was able to construct this in an afternoon, even with my perfectionism about stripe placement ;)



Fabric: Mustard and Ivory Cotton Jersey Knit - Girl Charlee

This dress was directly inspired by Kelly's striped skater, made last year in the same fabric! I just loved the stripes and the colors and ordered the same fabric immediately :) Then it sat in the stash...until this week's cold front, which has made me crave 3/4 sleeve, comfy knit dresses!

The fabric is a bit thin, but so soft and cuddly. I should really make a tan slip for wearing under all those dresses I'm too lazy to line ;) Even though the stripes are printed on, it isn't stiff, and stretches quite nicely. My theory still stands that the less ink used, the better the fabric, when it comes to Girl Charlee knits.




So that's about all for today! I would love to know, what is one of your TNT patterns???